Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar final examination results for 2018 have been released. This is the result of the Law School bar final exams conducted in August 2018. All stakeholders are hereby informed.
The Nigerian Law School has also released the statistics of the results of students who participated in the Bar final Examination. The Council of Legal Education has released the results and statistics of the 2018 Bar Final Examination conducted in August 2018 as follows:
The Nigerian Law School 2018 Bar Final Exam Result and Statistics
- Total number of students who participated at the examinations: 5,846
- Total number of successful candidates: 4,633 (79.25%)
- Total number of candidates with conditional pass: 218 (3.73%)
- Total number of candidates who failed: 965 (16.51%)
- Total number of candidates absent: 30 (0.51%)
- 161 (2.75%) Candidates were graded in First Class.
- Candidates graded in Second Class Upper. 695 (11.89%)
- Candidates graded in Second Class Lower 1,276 (21.83%)
- Candidates in Pass: 2,501 (42.78%)
The above translates in in percentage as follows
- Pass – 79.25%
- Conditional Pass – 3.73%
- Fail – 16.51%
CALL TO BAR CEREMONIES:
The Call to Bar Ceremonies for the successful candidates will hold on November 27th ,28th and 29th November, 2018 in Abuja. Further details will be given in due course.
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.