The Nigerian Law School Resit Examination timetable for 2015 has been released. All students of the law school that are to sit for the resit exams are hereby informed and advised to begin preparations ahead of the examinations.
The Director General has approved that the re-sit examination for those who failed the examination should hold from 17th to 23rd February, 2020.
Authorities of the Nigerian Law School has announced the release of the time table that has been approved to be used for the forthcoming resit exams taking place in the school. The time table can be found below.
There shall be no extension of time for registration please.
Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Final Resit Examination Timetable.
|REGISTRATION||JAN 27-FEB 14, 2020||ONLINE|
|REVISION CLASSES||FEB 17 – APRIL 09, 2020||ALL CAMPUSES|
|EXAMINATIONS||APRIL17-APRIL23, 2020||ABUJA CAMPUS ONLY.|
ALL PAPERS – =N= 60,000
ONE PAPER – =N= 30,000
REVISION PROGRAMME – =N= 15,000
- THE REVISION CLASSES ARE MANDATORY AND ATTENDANCE WILL BE TAKEN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ATTAINED AT LEAST 80% ATTENDANCE WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXAMINATIONS.
- REFERENCE (SINGLE) SUBJECT CANDIDATES MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ATTEND THE REVISION CLASSES.
- REGISTRATION FEES SHOULD BE PAID TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION ON THE CBN/REMITA PAYMENT GATEWAY, AT ANY COMMERCIAL BANK OR THROUCH ELECTRONIC TRANSFER AS FOLLOWS:-
- NAME OF MDA: COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: RESIT EXAMINATION OR REVISION PROGRAMME.
- PAYER’S FULL NAME
- CANDIDATES ARE TO SUBMIT THE HARD COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- TWO (2) COPIES OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM,
- TWO (2) COPIES OF PRINTOUT OF THE BAR FINAL RESULT (LAST ATTEMPT).
- FOUR (4) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS.
- TWO (2) PHOTOCOPIES OF LAW SCHOOL ID CARD
TO THE OFFICE OF: THE SECRETARY TO THE COUNCIL AND DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION, NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL, BWARI-ABUJA, ON OR BEFORE FEBRUARY 28, 2020
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION DOCUMENTS IS FEBRUARY 28, 2020.
- CANDIDATES WHO REGISTER BUT FAILTOTURN UP FOR THE EXAMINATION WILL FORFEIT THE REGISTRATION FEE.
- THERE IS NO ACCOMMODATION ON CAMPUS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL WEBSITE www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.