Application for the 2016 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme is still ongoing. The NSE is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The Graduate Trainee Programme of The Nigerian Stock Exchange is an 11 months programme geared towards building global talents locally, and raising a new generation of leaders for the Capital Market and Nigeria’s economy.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2015/2016 NSE graduate trainees programme. Details of the application procedure and eligibility criteria are as follow.
Details of The 2015/2016 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme
- The Programme is designed to build a talent pool for the capital market capable of bridging the existing skill gaps, and positively contributing to the growth of the Nigerian economy.
- Joining the NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to explore the various career opportunities offered by the Nigerian Capital Market. The Programme offers participants requisite capital market exposure, workplace experience, tools and support for both personal and career development.
- Trainees are guided by experts with relevant experience in soft, functional and technical skills. Participants will be exposed to the capital market ecosystem, leadership, social skills, etc.
- The NSE Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical thinker, proactive, have a good attitude, determined, energetic and hardworking. The Graduate shall be a team player and leader with potentials to lead the growth of the capital market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
- We will provide the tools, support and opportunities for you to drive your own development, as you learn from professionals and acquire insights into the Capital Market sector.
Eligibility Requirements For 2015/2016 Recruitment
The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is intensive and applicants shall possess the following:
- A high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and listening)
- Enthusiasm about developing a long-term career within the Capital Market
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian economy
- High morals and ethical standards
- Basic Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Social media savvy, etc.
How To Apply For Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Recruitment – 2015/2016
Below is the Stepwise Application Process
- The application process requires you to register.
- Please remember your login details; it will be required to complete your application, and at every successful stage of the recruitment process.
- If you forget your password, use the “Forgotten Password” option on the Login Page to retrieve it. An e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- To apply for the Graduate Trainee programme, please go to the Register Page and complete the registration form.
- A notification will be sent to your registered email. Click on the provided link to activate your account and confirm your email address.
- You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for the programme.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password
Interested and equally qualified candidates who intend to apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange graduate recruitment for 2016 should click here to register online.
Application Closing Date
All application for the 2016 NSE graduate programme recruitment must be submitted not later than 5th February, 2016.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.