Nigerian Institute of Journalism, NIJ admission form for 2018/2019 academic session into ND, HND, PGD & Special programme are out. Members of the public that are seeking admission into N.I.J National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) and Postgraduate Diploma programmes and Special Programmes are hereby notified of this development.
Candidates who apply for the 2018 Nigerian Institute of Journalism admission will be subjected to a written entrance examination. The schedule of the examination has been released.
NIJ Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Special programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Are NIJ graduates mobilized for NYSC? YES!! NIJ Grads are usually mobilized for NYSC. Like other graduates from universities in Nigeria, upon completion of the HND program, students who fall within the required age for NYSC and meet all other criteria are mobilized to serve in the National Youth Service Corps.
Candidate Eligible for NIJ Post UTME – ND Programme.
- Have 5 O’level (WAEC/NECO) credits, including English and mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
2. Prospective candidates are to sit and pass last JAMB’s UTME with the general cut-off mark
Nigerian Institute of Journalism ND Programme – Mass Communication
Candidate Eligible for NIJ HND Admission.
- Have a National Diploma certificate from a recognized institution with at least lower credit and 1 year post-ND industrial attachment experience.
2. Meet the requirements for entry level (that is have at least 5 credits in your O’level result in not more than 2 sittings).
Nigerian Institute of Journalism HND Programme – Mass Communication
Candidate Eligible for NIJ Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission.
- Have a good HND or University Degree in any discipline
2. Show evidence of participation in NYSC or exception letter
NIJ PGD programmes – Postgraduate Diploma in Print, Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations/Advertising.
Candidate Eligible for NIJ Special Prgramme.
The School runs specialised short-term courses for professional practitioners and intending practitioners in specialised areas of Mass Communication, Journalism and allied areas. There are such programmes as Photojournalism, News Writing and Reporting, Editing, Radio and Television Production amongst others.
How to Apply for Nigerian Institute of Journalism Admission.
Interested candidates can apply through the links below:
Deadline: The 2018/2019 academic session’s admission form sale will close on Friday, May 25, 2018.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019