Nigeria LNG Limited, NLNG Postgraduate scholarship 2018 application form is out. The Nigeria LNG Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the annual Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for admission into Postgraduate (Masters) programmes into different Universities in the United Kingdom.
The NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Award for 2018 is for the academic session starting in September, 2018. Below are the details of the 2018 NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship application.
Eligibility for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship 2018 Award
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Nigerian LNG Postgraduates Scholarships for 2018;
Prospective beneficiaries must have provisional admission from any of these UK institutions:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Leeds
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Liverpool
- University of Cranfield
To study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Not be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2018.
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful.
- Provide evidence that they ore available to travel in September 2018 if selected.
- Not be direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship should visit: www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, click on Scholarship link on the page and then select Post Graduates Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal..
Alternatively, you can click here to go to the page directly.
Required Documents for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarships
All applications MUST include scanned copies of the following documents:
- International Passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK Institutions
- IELTS result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shorilisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Applicants are therefore advised to check their mailboxes regularly and the NLNG website after the selection test.
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer ony kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation, neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the 2018 NLNG scholarships are to be submitted not later than Friday, May 18th 2018. All applications after the set date will not be reviewed.
NOTE: Please note that this application is solely for Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Post Graduate Scholarship award consideration and does not in any way relate to Nigeria LNG recruitment exercise. Also, only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection interview process. Applicants are therefore advised to be on the lookout for the short list on the NLNG website regarding their respective applications.
We wish you the very best of luck in your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.