The 2017 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards application is still on. All interested persons should go online and complete their applications. The closing date is near and members of the public are hereby notified of this development.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is hereby inviting applications from interested and equally qualified persons to apply for the 2017/2018 National University Scholarship.
Requirements / Eligibility For NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship — 2017
In line with the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship Policies, current awardees who wish to be retained on the scheme MUST satisfy the following requirements throughout the duration of their degree programme.
- Must be in a Nigerian University
- Must remain within a course/program covered by the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship scheme
How To Apply For NNPC/Chevron JV National Scholarship Award 2017 & Documents Needed
Registered existing awardees need not apply but refer to the steps outline in the invitation email. Unregistered existing awardees should apply using the steps below:
1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
- School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O’ Level result.
- JAMB Result.
2.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
All interested persons who to apply for the NNPC/Chevron JV Scholarships Award should Click Here To Start Application Online.
After supplying all the required information and uploading required documents, click Apply Now. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
Now, upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available during registration, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN), Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields.
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form.
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture.
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office.
Now go back to 2017 NNPC/Chevron JV Scholarships website to update your information with NIM details.
Scholarship Application Closing Date for 2017/18
The closing date for applying for the 2017 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship is 7th April, 2017. All applications must be submitted on or before this date.