NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award 2020/2021 application process is ongoing. This is the 2020 NNPC/TOTAL Undergraduate National Merit Scholarship Scheme award. As the name implies, it is only for Undergraduates studying in Nigerian Universities.
Interested and equally qualified candidates can now now apply online. Details of eligibility, how to apply and application deadline are all available in this post. Read on.
About the NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Scheme
Interested applicants, who must have obtained a university degree (minimum Second upper class) not earlier than (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit our website – www.careers.total.com for detailed information.
All application forms must be completed online.
No paper applications will be accepted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Visit; www.careers.total.com and follow the steps below;
1)1f the page defaults in French, click on “English– at the top Of the page to change the language.
2) Click on APPLY TO TOTAL
3) Navigate to ‘Our offers‘ and select your language preference
4) Click on Advanced search.
a) In the Country text box type -Nigeria
b) in the ‘Functional discipline‘ option box select ‘Research Innovation & Development‘
c) Then click ‘Search‘ to display the advanced Scholarship Programme in Nigeria.
5) Click on the ‘Total International Scholarship to view details of the application you can then complete an online application form by clicking on ‘Apply to Job’ at the bottom of the page.
6) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one This is mandatory
7) Please fill the form accordingly
8) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed
• Name, surname name, other names (where applicable)
• Date of birth
• Contact address stipulating road street numbers only
• Functional email address Please Note: All communication will be by email Only
• State of origin
• Details of tertiary education: Institution, degree obtained, Class of degree, period of study
• Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
• Details of primary education, institution. certificate, period of study
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that TOTAL does not take responsibility for any career/job/scholarship vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.