NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Award 2021/2022 | N150,000 Per Academic Year.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) are now accepting applications from eligible registered FULL-TIME undergraduate students for its 2021/2022 Merit Scholarship award. The deadline for submission of applications for the NNPC / Total scholarship award is December 11, 2021
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the Country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2021/2022 is due, and the web portal dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates has been activated.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Benefit
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
NNPC/Total Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth, and permanent home address. Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is accurate. Accept terms and conditions. The on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
Apply Before: December 11, 2021.