The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School of Post-Basic Nursing Programmes Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. Interested applicants that would wish to apply are hereby informed.
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Scroll down for more.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission 2018/2019
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes.
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2018
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Entry Requirements.
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible forthe payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing.
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Residency training programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates.
CLOSING DATE: Completed Application Forms must be submitted not later than eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Monday, 25th June, 2018 (MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) ORTHOPAEDIC & ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING
- Tuesday, 26th June, 2018 (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 1) AS SHORTLISTED
- Wednesday, 27th June, 2018 (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 2) AS SHORTLISTED
VENUE: CONFERENCE HALL, NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI
CANDIDATES SHOULD COME WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.