The Northwest University, Kano Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening forms for the 2023/2024 academic session are out. The Northwest University Post-UTME Cut-off mark for 2023/2024 admission has also been released.
Please recall that the Northwest University, Kano has been renamed after Yusuf Maitama Sule and it is now called the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano State.
Candidates who have chosen the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) as First Choice in the 2023/2024 application for admission through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), are invited to register ONLINE for and attend a SCREENING Exercise scheduled as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano Post-UTME & DE Screening Exercise
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 170 and above in the 2023 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) 20/3/2024 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2023 UTME result Slip or 2022 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- D.E. Candidates with Diplomas must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes respectively.
How To Apply For Northwest University Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening for 2023/2024 Academic Session
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is 14th August 2023.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Application Closing Date
Northwest University Post-UTME application closing date is 6th September, 2023.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2023/2024