The Vice Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has directed the commencement of on-demand virtual examination for students. Consequently, students are requested to note the following:
- The URL for access to virtual examination on-demand application process is : https://dea.nou.edu.ng.
- Postgraduate students could take their examinations provided they apply for it by midnight 13th of June, 2020, from 15th to 20th of June, 2020.
- Dates for undergraduate students’ virtual examinations is as follows:
|FACULTY||CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATION||VIRTUAL EXAMINATION DATES|
|Arts, Education, Agriculture and Health Sciences||19th of June, 2020.||22nd – 28th of June, 2020|
|Social Sciences||1st of July, 2020.||1st – 11th of July, 2020|
|Management Sciences||11th of July, 2020||13th – 17th of July 2020|
|Sciences and Law||18th of July, 2020||20th – 25th of July, 2020|
All candidates should please note that once a course is selected for virtual examination, it cannot be made available to the student for physical examination at the Study Centre (after lockdown order is lifted).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
NOUN Examination on-demand Policy
- A student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Virtual Examinations.
- The student should have dully registered to take the examinations.
- The student must sign the undertaking on the virtual examination on-demand application form that he/she is computer literate enough to do virtual examinations.
- The student must have interacted with his/her Course Material for a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of course registration.
- The student must have completed Tutor-Marked Assignments [TMAs] 1-3 for all courses that he or she is demanding to be examined on.
- There must be a “Proctor” to supervise the exams wherever the student is taking the examinations.
- The Directorate of Examinations and Assessment will determine the date and mode of the examinations.
- The Head of Department (HOD) must have provided Test Items for the courses to be examined.
- All other rules and regulations approved by the University Senate for the conduct of examinations must be adhered to.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.