The National open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is pleased to announce that the Commonwealth Execcutive MBA (CEMBA) and the Commonwealth Executive MPA (CEMPA) Admission forms are is out.
The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the post-graduate level.
Requirements For The NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA Admission
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes requires that the candidate has the followings:
1. Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level as basic requirement.
2. A good first degree from any recognized University/Institution by the Senate of NOUN in any discipline.
3. HND in any discipline from a reputable institution recognized by the Senate of NOUN.
4. A Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration from a recognized University with a minimum of upper credit.
5. Candidates should possess at least 3 years Managerial experience from a recognized organization.
6. A working knowledge of the English Language at the Post-graduate level.
7. A satisfactory score in the CEMBA/CEMPA Admission test.
How To Apply For NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA 2016/2017 session
Interested candidates shouild apply for NOUN admission into the year 2016/2017 session are requested to complete the CEMBA/CEMPA admission form online at www.nou.edu.ng. Please complete one form only. Application Fees is ten thousand naira only (N10, 000.00).
- Go to the link: www.remita.net. Click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency”.
- Fill the information that follows it. Receipt from the bank should be submitted in Abuja and Port Harcourt NOUN study centres.
- Candidates in Lagos metropolis should submit theirs at CEMBA/CEMPA Office, National Open University of Nigeria, 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, V/Island, Lagos.
Why NOUN CEMBA/CEMPA Test?
The CEMBA/CEMPA Admission Test, the CEMAT (Commonwealth Executive Management Admission Test) is a simple general management aptitude test, similar to the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Candidates for the admission test can choose any of the following centres: Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos.
The test dates will be announced in due course
For more information please call:
Email: [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.