NSUK admission list is out for 2018/2019 academic session. In other words, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, has released the list of candidates offered admission for the session. The NSUK 2018/2019 admission list can now be checked online.
Since the NSUK list is now available online, candidates who took part in the admission screening can therefore check their admission status. Please follow the instructions below to check.
How To Check NSUK Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
For now, you can only check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
CHECKING ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 NSUK admission status.
If you have been admitted, don’t forget to accept the admission offer. See here for how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS.
CHECKING THE LIST ON NSUK WEBSITE
At the time of publishing this post, the list is not yet available on NSUK admission portal. When it comes out, we will add it here in PDF format for your viewing and downloading pleasure.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the admission list of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2018/2019 academic session.