NSUK Part-Time form is out. The Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK part-time degree admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. All aspiring candidates and members of the public are hereby informed.
NSUK management hereby invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC). See full details below.
List of NSUK Part-Time Courses Available
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- Department of Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English
- B.A in English
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A in Arabic Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A in Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. in Sociology
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the NSUK PT Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only) payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via REMITA platform.
Thereafter, Applicants should purchase the NSUK Part-Time Application form at the cost of N5,000.
This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Access Bank / Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
Interested Candidates should visit the University Portal/ Website (www.nsuk.edu.ng) for further guidance.
Application Closing Date
The deadline has been extended to July 31st, 2020.
The deadline has been extended to June 30, 2020