NSUK postgraduate registration and clearance procedures for new and returning students for 2015/2016 has been announced. The acceptance fees payment method for fresh students has also been released. All new and returning PG students of Nasarawa State Univrsity, Keffi are hereby informed.
Registration of Fresh and Returning Postgraduate Students for 2015/2016 academic session begins on 12th October, 2015 -30th October, 2015.
Newly Admitted Students
All newly admitted students (confim your admission status here) are expected to adhere to the following registration procedures:
1. Login to the Portal (nsuk.edu.ng) to accept Admission and Print Acceptance payment Invoice.
2. Collect Teller from Bursary unit of the PG School and proceed to Bank for Payment of N15,000 acceptance fee
3. Login to Portal to Confirm Payment and Print Clearance/Screening Form and Admission Letter
4. Proceed to Department for screening (HOD).
5. Proceed to School of post graduate studies for screening (secretary, SPGS)
6. Login back to Portal to Print School Fee Invoice after 24 hours of screening at the PG school
7. Collect Bank Teller from Bursary Office in the PG School and Proceed to Bank for Payment.
8. After payment at the designated banks, using application I.D number, printout the payment Receipt, course registration form, students information form from the University Portal.
9. Return to the School of post graduate studies for the collection of files and registration number.
10. Submit files to School of Postgraduate Studies and Department.
11. Proceed to Student Affairs for processing and collection of student identity card.
All returning students are to proceed to the university portal to print payment invoice and proceed to Bursary unit of the PG School to collect payment teller. Then proceed to Bank for Payment, return back to the portal to print your school fees receipt, course forms and progress report as applicable.
Upon completion of the above processes, copies should be submitted to the SPGS for filing.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.