Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Sandwich, Long Vacation Training (LVT) admission form for 2018 contact session for all interested candidates has been released. All members of the general public as well as interested candidates of the programme are hereby notified.
NSUK hereby informs the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, Keffi for 2018 academic session.
NSUK SANDWICH LVT ADMISSION-2018
NSUK LVT PROGRAMMES FOR 2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
- B. (Ed) Educational Management
- B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- B. (Ed) Social Studies Education
- B. A. (Ed) English Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Economics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography Education
- B. A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) Islamic Religious Studies
- B. A. (Ed) French Education
- B. A. (Ed) History Education
- B. A. (Ed) Arabic Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Biology Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Physics Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Chemistry Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Accounting Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Business Education
- B. Sc. (Ed) Special Education
Candidates require five (5) credits passes at O’ Level including English and Mathematics, NCE or Diploma in Education from any recognized and accredited institution of learning.
Purchase of Application Form:
The application form is available online on www.nsuk.edu.ng, then proceed NSUK portal tab, select Institute of Education – LVT portal, then select New Applicant, (you will be required to use a valid email address and password of your choice), select a programme of your choice. You will be required to pay the sum of N5, 000. 00 (Five Thousand Naira) only via Remita by generating RRR code on an invoice and pay at any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, ECO Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, Keystone Bank, FCMB, Skye Bank, Zenith Bank. At the point of payment, additional transaction charges of N315. 00 (Three Hundred and Fifteen Naira) only will be required.
After successful payment, you will be given a printout that contains your applicant ID, and also a payment receipt. Or pay with any of the following ATM cards (Master card, Visa, Verve) directly online. Submit a copy of these, alongside the photocopy of your credentials to: the Secretary, Institute of Education, Nasarawa State University, PMB 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
All duly completed Admission Forms should be submitted not later than 30th June, 2018
Best wishes from NGScholars!!!