Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, NUBAPOLY admission lists (1st and 2nd batches) for the 2018/2019 academic session are out.
These are the NUBAPOLY National Diploma (ND) admission lists and they have been released on the school admission portal.
All candidates who applied for the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State can now check admission their admission status. If what you are looking for is the NUBAPOLY HND admission list, click that link.
How To Check NUBAPOLY Admission List (ND) for 2018/2019 Academic Session
HOW TO CHECK NUBAPOLY ND ADMISSION LIST:
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng/jamb/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on Submit.
- After login, Update your Passport, Fill Bio-data and Credentials.
- Click on the Save Button and Proceed to Accept Admission and Print Offer of Admission Slip / Acceptance Letter.
- Proceed with the Screening Exercise.
Important Information to Newly admitted Candidates:
- You will be issued original Admission Letter on successful completion of screening to enable you register within the period specified below.
- You should bring scratch cards for School Certificate (i.e O level) and JAMB where applicable.
- You should bring along all your original and photocopies of your credentials, five (5) passport photograph and a letter of undertaking to be of good behavior.
- Accommodation fee is =N=6,090.00 (where available and on the basis of first come first served).
- Screening Exercise commences on 23rd January, 2019.
- Registration closes on Friday 07th, February, 2019. Any Student that fails to register before that date automatically forfeits the admission.
- Please note that registration by proxy is not allowed. So do not give any body money to register for you.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2018/2019 ND admission list of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.