The 2018 NWAG Scholarship application form is out online. The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia will Award Scholarships to 37 Female Undergraduates in Nigerian Universities in 2018 under this scheme. The 37 NWAG scholarships are one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified person for the NWAG Scholarship (2018). Below are all that you need to start and complete your application for the scholarship. You can also download the NWAG Scholarship form below.
Worth of NWAG Scholarship For Women:
The NWAG Scholarship award is awarded in the amount of One Hundred thousand Naira each, to Nigerian female undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
How To Apply For NWAG Scholarship For 2018
Interested applicants are advised to download a PDF application form here. or a Microsoft Word document application here
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form on or before May 30, 2018:
- Proof of State of Origin- Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or One of your Lecturers.
- 1 Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
- Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship- (not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on:
“In light of the incessant clashes between Fulani herdsmen and various communities in Nigeria, how do you suggest that the federal government addresses the causes of these conflicts?”
Completed application for NWAG 2018 scholarships can be submitted with all required documents by pdf or word version to NWAG either by electronically via email at [email protected] or by regular mail to
P.O. Box 14542,
Atlanta, GA 30324.
All electronic submissions must be in PDF OR WORD format ONLY (NO OTHER SUBMITTALS WILL BE ACCEPTED)
SUBJECT LINE OF EMAIL: NAME OF APPLICANT & STATE OF ORIGIN, AND ALL ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN PDF OR WORD FORMAT.
All applications must be POST-MARKED BY May 30th, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted. Applications may not be faxed or hand-delivered.
NWAG Scholarship Application Closing Date For 2018
As seen above, all applications for the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia scholarships 2016 must be submitted not later than 30th May, 2018.
The 2018 NWAG Application Form for FREE. The scholarship providers want you to know that the form is FREE. Don’t send money to anyone to buy form or for whatever reason.
The major requirement is that applicant must be female studying in any of the recognized Nigerian Universities. For avoidance of any doubt, NWAG Scholarship is for Female Students studying in Nigerian Universities.
- All electronic submissions must be in pdf or word format only (no other submittals will be accepted). Subject line of email: name of applicant & state of origin.
- Application process is free! Do not send money to anyone nor include money in your application
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.