When is NYSC Batch A 2023 Online registration starting?
This is to inform Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) that the 2023 Batch A stream 1 online registration has been scheduled to start from 16th January 2023 to 19th January 2023.
According to the NYSC management, PCMs who were mobilized in 2022 Batch A, B and C but did not report to camp are to revalidate alongside 2023 Batch A as the portal opens today for registration.
Are you confused about the registration process? Worry not, we are going to show you how to register on the NYSC portal with ease and tips to guide you.
- NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ and click on the active link (Mobilization Batch A, 2023) to register.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue the process with your username and password.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE; Addition or removal of names will no longer be allowed on the NYSC portal. However, correction of simple spelling mistakes and name re-arrangement are still allowed. You can apply for spelling corrections and name re-arrangement on your dashboard.
- Upload a clear passport photograph of you properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload a passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. The passport photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on the Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
- The portal is also open for Foreign-trained graduates and part-time graduates.
- PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy. Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 finger print reader is the specification for thumbprinting.
- PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.