The NYSC 2021 Batch ‘B’ physical verification of credentials and travel documents for foreign-trained graduates will soon commence. The date for the commencement of the verification exercise has been announced by the authorities of NYSC.
The pre-camp exercise will be for all foreign-trained graduates who registered online for the 2021 Batch ‘B’ service year. The verification will done for those whose credentials and travel documents are yet to be physically verified.
The NYSC verification exercise will take place from Monday 12th to Saturday 17th July 2021. Each graduate will be notified of the date and time he/she is expected to report at his/her chosen verification centre.
RECOMMENDED: NYSC Mobilization Timetable For Next Batch.
Centres and locations for the exercise are listed below:
- ADAMAWA: NYSC Secretariat, Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola
- ENUGU: NYSC Secretariat, No. 2 Abakaliki Road, G.R.A., Enugu state
- BAUCHI: Shadawanka Barracks, Nigerian Army, Bauchi
- FCT (ABUJA): NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
- KANO: Children’s park, Bakavu Barracks, Nigeiran Army, Airport Road, Fagge, kano
- LAGOS: NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos state
- OSUN: NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo, Osun state
- RIVERS: NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers state
- SOKOTO: Eagle officers Mess, 8 Division Garrison, Nigerian Army, Ginginya Barracks, Gusau Road, Sokoto
Foreign Trained Graduates Physical Verification Instructions
- You will receive an SMS or check your dashboard for the date and time assigned to you.
- As part of measures to ensure social distancing and smooth conduct of the exercise, you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified for you at the venue you indicated when you registered online.
- You are to present all original credentials and travel documents as uploaded online during registration.
- Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) COVID-19 safety protocols of hand washing, as well as carry along hand sanitisers and face masks and maintain personal hygiene.
- You are also to note that only persons whose credentials are duly physically verified and cleared will be deployed, exempted or excluded from National Service.
We wish you the very best!!!