NYSC Important Notice To All Batch ‘C’ 2014 Corps Members
2014 Batch ‘C’ Corps Members have been calling to inquire if the SMS sent to them is genuine and which link to use, etc.
The essence is for 2014 Batch ‘C’ Corps members to verify their basic details & upload passport photograph with white background.
In view of the enquiries on how to go about it, below are the steps to take.
1. CMs are to go online to the registration portal (www.nysc.org.ng)
2. Click on ‘Already have an account? Click here to login
3. Enter login details (Email & password) used for online registration, which takes them to their dashboards
4. On their respective dashboards, they are to click on ‘Verify Details’
This takes them to the interface, where to re-upload their passport photograph ‘IF’ it doesn’t meet the specification.
5. CMs are to also verify their basic details including;
– First name
– Other names
– State Code
Those with errors in their basic details are to notify the Secretariat.
Note: CMs will have to upload valid passport with the required specifications to enable them confirm their details.