OAU academic calendar for 2019/2020 session (revised) is out. That is to say, Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU has released the 1st and 2nd semester academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Members of the university community as well as the general public are hereby informed.
The OAU first semester academic calendar is below. See the information to know the new dates set for the academic activities for the first semester.
Check OAU Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Below is the academic calendar of the Obafemi Awolowo University for the first and second semester of 2019/2020:
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- anuary 6th February 21st, 2020 – SWEP/SIWES & Teaching Practice
- January 29th, 2020 – Senate for Consideration of Rain Semester 2018/2019 Results
- February 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- February 14th, 2020 – Online Registration for Courses Commences
- February 17th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- February 22nd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculty of Law/Arts/Social Sciences/Agriculture/Administration and Education come into Residence
- February 23rd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculties of Science/EDM/Basic Medical Science/Clinical Sciences/Dentistry/Pharmacy and Technology come into Residence
- February 24th to 26th, 2020 – Orientation Programme for Fresh Students
- February, 26th, 2020 – Senate
- February 27th to 29th, 2020 – ICT Training for Fresh Students
- March 2nd to 6th, 2020 – Clearance at Faculty and Admission Offices
- March 8th, 2020 – Returning Undergraduates comes into Residence
- March 9th, 2020 – Harmattan Lecture commences
- March 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- March 15th, 2020 – End of Normal Registration
- March 16th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- March 25th, 2020 – Senate
- March 31st & April 1st, 2020 – MATRICULATION
- April 5th, 2020 – End of Registration with Penalty
- April 6th to 9th, 2020 – Faculty/Students Colloquium
- April 15th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- April, 20th 2020 – Continuous Assessment Starts.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.