OAU admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out. In other words, the Obefemi Awolowo University (OAU) merit admission list has been released.
All Candidates that took part in the OAU Post UTME can now check their admission status. The steps outlined in this post will guide you in checking OAU admission list.
How To Check OAU Admission List 2019/2020
At the time of publishing this post, the admission list of OAU is now available on OAU’s http://oauife.edu.ng/ portal.
How to check the list on OAU Admission Website:
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column i.e. 2018.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should accept OR reject the admission offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Next, all admitted candidates should proceed to pay OAU Acceptance Fee prescribed for the session.
- OAU Freshers Registration & Screening Procedure
- OAU School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019
- OAU Resumption Date
You can also check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 OAU admission status.
Congrats to all candidates whose names appear on the first batch admission list of OAU.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.