Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife, OAU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. OAU Post UTME cut-off mark for 2019/2020 academic session has also been announced.
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Ile-Ife Post-UTME Screening form is out and available for sale. Candidates who have chosen Obafemi Awolowo University during UTME and Direct Entry registration can now apply for screening.
OAU Post-UTME & DE Screening Requirements
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
Obafemi Awolowo University General Screening Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How To Apply for OAU Post-UTME Screening for 2019/2020
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2019. The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.