OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2022/2023 (Updated)
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. Sale of application form for admission into OAU Pre-degree programme has now commenced. Interested persons can now apply online.
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) invites qualified candidates to her 2022/2023 academic session pre-degree programme admission exercise. OAU pre-degree programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
What’s New? New Application Deadline! Continue reading.
Candidates Qualified to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission
- Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
OAU Pre-Degree Subjects Combination
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
To pay your application fee, you can choose from either of the two Payment methods provided below:
- Method 1: Payment through Paystack: You can pay the ₦15,000.00 Application Fee through Paystack Payment Platform with the options of paying with your ATM or Debit Card, Bank Transfer, USSD, Direct account debit, e.t.c.
Method 2: Payment through e-Tranzact: Alternatively, you can also pay the ₦15,000.00 Application Fee through e-Tranzact Webconnect Payment Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2022/2023 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!“. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on your preferred Payment Method (either e-Tranzact or Paystack).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
In case you have created your account, Click here to Login
Other Important Information Regarding OAU Pre-Degree.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarize yourself with the basic use of computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2022 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre and a centre in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online.
Application Closing Date
The Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Pre-degree application closes on 4th October, 2022.