OAUTH School of Health Information Management (SHIM) admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. Interested people should note that Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Teaching Hospital (OAUTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) admission requires UTME.
Eligibility Criteria for OAUTH SHIM Admission
This is to bring to the attention of general public that sales of forms for admission of new intakes into the School of Health Information Management [SHIM], [OAUTHC], Ile-Ife for 2018/2019 academic session is ongoing, interested candidates must have sat for the UTME examination and obtained five (5) O’Level credits at not more than two sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry are eligible to apply.
In addition to the above, all applicants must know that final admission into the school shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off marks as later decided by JAMB for polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education in the 2018/2019 academic session.
OAUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects,
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and any other subject such as Physics, Agric Science, Geography and Economics.
- Candidates must sit for the 2018 JAMB examination and must meet the cut-off points [i.e.as stipulated by JAMB] and chose the school as their first choice in JAMB applications.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN can also apply for HND programme.
- Pregnancy is not allowed during training.
Conditions for Admission
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
For the HND programme, applicants will be tested in English Language, Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics and Knowledge of Medical Terminologies. Selected candidates will be required to pass the medical fitness examination.
OAUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form & How To Apply For 2018/2019 Academic Session
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non refundable fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000) while HND applicants are to pay six thousand Naira (N6,000) respectively through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account. On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
Obafemi Awolowo University Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife,
P. M. B. 5538, Ile Ife
Application Closing Date & Screening/Interview Dates
Completed application forms must be returned to the Ag. Head of School not later than 22th August, 2018, while screening exercise comes up on Wednesday 28th August, 2018 by 9am and Interview on Thursday 29th August, 2018.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.