Six students of the Department of Management & Accounting, Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU), bagged eleven of the prizes awarded by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigerian for excellence during the September 2012 Accounting Technician Scheme Examinations at the 37th AAT induction ceremony of the Institute.
They students are:
1. Adegbola Titilope Olasunbo , Matric No. MAC/2009/014, Part 3, won 1st merit prize ATS 3, Subject prize -Preparing Tax Computation and Returns, best qualifying female candidate for September 2012 diet examination
2. Junaid Idris Abiodun , MAC/2009/137, part 3, 2nd merit prize ATS, best qualifying male candidate for the year 2012.
3. Ijilana Fadeshola Cynthia , MAC/2010/146, part 2, 1st merit prize ATS 2, subject prize- Public Sector Accounting and Information Technology.
4. Owoseni Blessing Oluseyi , MAC/2010/282 part 2, Subject prize –Principlesof Auditing
5. Kushimo Similoluwa Olasubomi , MAC/2010/162, part 2, subject prize- Communication Skills
6. Arowolo Ayodeji Michael , MAC/2011/077 part 1, 3rd merit prize ATS 1
We congratulate the successful students for writing the name of Obafemi Awolowo University in Gold and the University at large.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.