Obong University School fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online. Candidates who are seeking admission into the University and returning students of the school should check it out. Application and Acceptance fees for the session are also there for new students. Tuition is also based on Faculties.
2020/2021 Obong University School Fees Breakdown
- Sciences – N200,000.00
- Management Sciences (Except otherwise stated) – N180,000.00
- Christian Religious Studies – N90,000.00
- Marketing, Business Admin, Mass Comm, –
- English and Literary Studies. – N135,000.00
- OTHER CHARGES: N100,000.00
- ACCOMMODATION (Optional): N50,000.00 and N60,000.00
All Fees are per Session (Per Year)
- N180,000.00 for Sciences
- N170,000.00 for Arts and Others
Various Scholarships are available at Obong University. Please contact the admissions office or the Bursary for a list of Scholarships available to various categories of students.
First Bank 2012748914
Zenith Bank 1011581876
Union Bank 0040277861
Heritage Bank 6001958185
NOTE: PAYMENTS SHOULD ONLY BE MADE TO THE ACCOUNTS LISTED ABOVE.
DO NOT PAY MONEY INTO AN INDIVIDUAL’S ACCOUNT. THE UNIVERSITY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENTS MADE TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNTS.
We wish you the very best!