Oduduwa University Admission Screening /Post-UTME for 2017/2018 academic session is out and now on sale. Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State (OUI) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission application can now be done for the 2017/18 session.
Applications are invited to qualified and suitable candidates to apply for the Post-UTME/admission screening exercise of OUI for the 2017/2018 academic session. The Courses available for Oduduwa University admission should be checked before filling the Application form.
Oduduwa University Admission Admission Requirements for 2017/2018 Admission
The minimum entry requirement for undergraduate programmes at Oduduwa University is credit level passes in 5 subjects at the O’Level examinations of IJMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/IJMB. The subjects must include English Language, Mathematics and one relevant subject obtained at not more than two sittings. There are other requirements peculiar to some certain colleges and departments.
Prospective students must attain the UME cut off mark and IJMB exams.
Contact the Admissions officer at [email protected] for further information concerning your course of interest and admission requirement.
There are other screening tests that are required for certain programmes. Information is available on request.
2 or 3 A’ Level Credit Passes are required.
OND, HND, NCE or other Certificate from a recognised institution are accepted for Direct Entry.
Contact the Admission office for more information. You can send e-mail to [email protected]
How To Apply For Oduduwa University Admission 2017/2018
To apply for the Oduduwa University admission screening for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Prospective student must pay the application fee of Five thousand naira (=N=5,000).The application fee must be paid into the Oduduwa University form account at any branch of First Bank PLC: A/C: 2013854487
2. Please be informed that, you need your teller for the application fee to supply the required info that would be needed to process your admission.
3. Application Forms without proof of payment shall not be treated. Go to the school website to fill the application form and then submit. Please enter your payment teller number at the appropriate field.
4. All field must be filled. Incomplete application will not be treated.
5. You must upload your photograph, showing your face. It must be on a white or red background. The file must not be more than 1 megabyte and must be in either jpeg, gif or png format.
NOTE: YOU ARE TO PRINT OUT THE FILLED FORM AND THE CONFIRMATION PAGE.
Oduduwa University Post-UTME Screening date to be announced soon.