Federal Polytechnic Offa-FUTMINNA affiliation B.Tech Degree programme Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. Interested and equally qualified members of the public should take note.
In other words, application form for admission into the B.Tech. degree programmes of Federal University of Technology Minna in affiliation with Federal Polytechnic, Offa for the 2019/2020 academic session is currently on sale.
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OffaPoly) in affiliation with the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) hereby invites application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time B.Tech Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly. Offa-FUTMINNA B.Tech Degree Admission Requirements
A. UTME ADMISSION
|Programmes||Minimum UTME score||O Level requirements in NECO, WAEC or NABTEB (Not more than one sittings)||UTME Subject Combination|
|Mechanical Engineering||190||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one other science subjects (e.g. Further Mathematics, Biology/ Agriculture Science).||MAT CHE PHY|
|Electrical Electronics Engineering||190||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one other science subjects (e.g. Further Mathematics, Biology/ Agriculture Science).||MAT CHE PHY|
|Computer Science||200||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology or Geography.||MAT PHY||BIO CHE|
|Food Science and Technology||180||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Agriculture Science, Chemistry and Physics||CHE BIO/AGR||MAT PHY|
B. DIRECT ENTRY INTO 200L
In addition to the UTME qualification in A, c possess a minimum of LOWER CREDIT at National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) or MERIT at NCE level. The candidates with IJMB must score a minimum of five (5) points or four (4) points (CPES, FUT, Minna) and pass at least two (2) subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
C. DIRECT ENTRY INTO 300L
- (1) In addition to UTME qualification in A, Candidates must have LOWER CREDIT at Higher National Diploma (HND) level in their proposed courses.
(2) Candidates that have chosen courses not relevant to their area of specialization at ND/HND or NCE level would be required to change to any other course relevant to their discipline during the screening.
(3) Only ‘O’ level result print-out downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examination Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original Certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Offa / FUTMINNA Post UTME
1. All applicants for screening are to visit http://degree.fpo.edu.ng/tabid/54/Default.aspx?AT=1, and make payment of ₦2, 000 with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
2. Fill required information, including result(s), and other relevant documents.
3. Upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin, birth certificate etc.
4. Print out screening summary report.
* The following items are required for submission to the venue of the screening exercise.
(i) Registration slip
(ii) O’ level results
(iii) Result of Higher Qualification(s) obtained (IJMB, ND, NCE and HND)
(iv) JAMB registration slip
Federal Poly Offa – FUTMINNA B.Tech Degree Post UTME Screening Schedule
Date: Thursday 11th July – Wednesday 11th September, 2019
Venue: Directorate of Degree Programmes
The Federal Polytechnic Offa
Offa, Kwara State.
Please note that any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission, and any false submission during the online registration for screening will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
* For further enquires please contact the following phone numbers 08056712884, 08138321978 & 08164191046