Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa, OGITECH Part-time admission form for 2015/2016 academic session is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the award of National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates programmes of OGITECH. The underlisted courses are the courses available for registration on Part- Time basis at Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa.
Registrable OGITECH Part-time Courses For 2015/16 Academic Session
Below are the courses you can apply for on PT basis at Ogun State Institute of Technology for 2015/16 academic session;
National Diploma (ND) Courses (PT):
Accountancy, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Mass Communication, Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Mechanical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology and Statistics.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Courses (PT):
Accountancy, Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Electronic/Telecommunication Option), Science Laboratory Technology (Micro Biology Option) and Statistics.
Requirements For OGITECH Part-time Admission For 2015/2016
Any applicant seeking for admission must possess:
A. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or GCE O’ Level obtained in subjects relevant to the course of study at not more than two sittings.
B. HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- A minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) OR GCE O Level obtained in subjects relevant to the courses of study at not more than two sittings
- Graduates of Ogun State Institute of Technology or any Polytechnic recognized by the Academic Board of Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa: With a minimum National Diploma certificate not below LOWER CREDIT (with CGPA not less than 2.50).
Other basic requirements for OGITECH National Diploma programmes
- With a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma programmes relevant to industrial work experience.
- A National Diploma at PASS level and basic requirements for National Diploma programmes with a minimum of two calendar years post National Diploma relevant to industrial work experience.
In addition academic transcript should be forwarded directly by the student’s last institution under confidential cover to:
Ogun State Institute of Technology
How To Apply & Fill Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa Part-time Admission Form Online – 2015/2016
OGITECH part-time application form available online at registration.ogitech.edu.ng/apply.php
How Much Is Application Form?
Applicants applying for HND or ND admission are expected to make online payment of N10,000 (ND) and N12,500 (HND) respectively with MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD ON THE INSTITUTE’S WEBSITE: http://registration.OGITECH.edu.ng/apply.php
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
- Applicants of the 2015/2016 OGITECH PT admission must have a functional and active e-mail address which must be gmail account (compulsory).
- Applicants must use his/her phone number and valid email in filling the form in order to receive alert and messages.
- Applicants must scan and upload a passport size of not more than 50kb in the space provided in the online form.
- Fill the applicant pre-registration form so as to generate a temporary registration number.
- After submission for the pre-registration form, a temporary registration number is generated. Then go to your email and click on a blue link in the inbox for further registration procedures.
- Click on the red link again and enter the registration procedure.
- Complete the Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa Part-time admission application form, confirm and submit
- Print a copy of the completed acknowledgement slip. Attach copy of O’ Level result, birth certificate and state of origin and submit at the Main Campus, Igbesa.
Please not that ALL OGITECH PART-TIME PROGRAMMES are available only at the Main Campus and that OGUN STATE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, IGBESA has no affiliation with any STUDY CENTRE across the country. Patronize them at your own risk.
Application Closing Date For 2015/2016 Academic Session
All applications for the 2015/2016 OGITECH Part-time admission must be submitted not later than 4 weeks after publication. This advert was first published in Punch Newspaper of Tuesday, 5th April, 2016. Therefore, start counting from that date when you want to calculate the closing date for OGITECH Part-time admission application.
NOTE: NO HND CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.