Our company is a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansions; we seek to engage personnel for immediate employment for the following position:
Job Tittle: Electrical/ Electronics Engineers
- – To be able to provide data communications techniques to ensure appropriate interfaces.
– Overall management/responsibility of electrical discipline activities of all projects.
– Knowledge of directly related technical areas ( eg. Hazardous area classification).
– Ability to identify cost-effective solutions compliant with client requirement while ensuring the processes operate safely.
– To assist with the planning and co-ordination of the overall technical design and engineering implementation of any project work. – Management of engineering issues that relate to all engineering disciplines and third party specialist suppliers and sub-contractors.
– To identify, engineer. specify, supervise installation of, test and commission electrical equipment.
– To be able specify electrical systems and equipment relevant to the operation of pipelines transporting liquid or gaseous hydrocarbons and their associated storage facilities.
– Co-ordinate with the Company’s Base Manager in respect to the development of skills and technical knowledge for both self and discipline engineers, in relation to on-going personnel training programmes
– Trouble Shooting and training of junior staff
- – Must possess a firstt class degree in B.Eng. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or its equivalent
– Must be Computer Literate
Qualified candidates should apply with their detailed resume and credentials to [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th June, 2013
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.