Our company is a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansions; we seek to engage personnel for immediate employment for the following position:
Job Tittle: Electrical/ Electronics Engineers
- – To be able to provide data communications techniques to ensure appropriate interfaces.
– Overall management/responsibility of electrical discipline activities of all projects.
– Knowledge of directly related technical areas ( eg. Hazardous area classification).
– Ability to identify cost-effective solutions compliant with client requirement while ensuring the processes operate safely.
– To assist with the planning and co-ordination of the overall technical design and engineering implementation of any project work. – Management of engineering issues that relate to all engineering disciplines and third party specialist suppliers and sub-contractors.
– To identify, engineer. specify, supervise installation of, test and commission electrical equipment.
– To be able specify electrical systems and equipment relevant to the operation of pipelines transporting liquid or gaseous hydrocarbons and their associated storage facilities.
– Co-ordinate with the Company’s Base Manager in respect to the development of skills and technical knowledge for both self and discipline engineers, in relation to on-going personnel training programmes
– Trouble Shooting and training of junior staff
- – Must possess a firstt class degree in B.Eng. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or its equivalent
– Must be Computer Literate
Qualified candidates should apply with their detailed resume and credentials to [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th June, 2013