The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki, TOPS HND admission form for 2023/2024 programmes are out. Sales of admission forms into Higher National Diploma courses offered in the schools has commenced.
We wish to inform interested and equally qualified persons that the management of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic is inviting applications for admission into the HND Full-time and PT programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Oke-Ogun Poly HND Courses
Below are the HND courses available for selection at The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki:
- Banking and Finance
- Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Option)
- Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Option)
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Microbiology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics With Electronic Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Environmental Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Soil Science Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Agricultural Extension Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Crop Production Option)
- Food Science Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Public Administration
- Public Administration (LGDS Option).
The Oke-Ogun Poly HND Admission Form Details
How Much Is The Application Form?
The TOPS HND admission application form fee is a total of Sixteen Thousand Eight Thousand Naira (i.e. 16,500 + 300 transaction fee = N16,800) for the 2023/2024 academic session. This is the same for both Part-time & Full-time programmes.
How To Apply for TOPS HND Admission (Online Form)
To start your application for any of TOPS Higher National Diploma programme online, click the link below.
Next, follow the following steps to continue:
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted
- Print a copy of your application form
Application Closing Date
We wish you the very best with your application!!!