One World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students | 2014-2015 Scholarships
One World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands (2014/2015 Scholarships) details is contained in this article. There are undergraduate scholarships and Masters scholarships for interested person. Interested persons should read the scholarships requirements below to see if they are eligible.
The scholarships is available at The Hague University, Netherlands to study courses at Bachelor’s/Masters Degree Levels.
The Hague University offers scholarships to outstanding international students who would like to start their Bachelor or Master programme during the academic year 2014-2015.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Field(s) of study:
Any eligible Bachelor’s or Master’s Programme offered at the Hague University, Netherlands
Number of Scholarships:
54 scholarships are available for Bachelor’s and 9 scholarships are available for Masters
Students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
At € 5,000 each, the scholarships covers a large sum of the university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once. The scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee waiver.
Eligibility for the One World Citizen Talent Scholarship:
For Bahelor’s Programme, you are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
• You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
• You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any of the programmes The Hague University of Applied offers
• You are a first year student joining one of their bachelor programmes
• You would have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
• You have never used this scholarship scheme before
• You have been provisionally accepted also-called ‘offer of student position’ as a student on or before 31 March 2014
For Master’s Programme, you are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
• You are enrolling for the first time for one of their International Master programmes
• The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver.
• You have fully completed the scholarship application form
• You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
•You have written an essay, as explained below
Please note that you will only be awarded the scholarship after you have been conditionally accepted and have meet all terms and conditions of enrolment.
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words that would convince the University to provide you with a scholarship. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 April 2014.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarships Website:
Official Scholarship Website (Bachelor’s Programme): http://www.thehagueuniversity.com/bachelor-studies/admissions-and-finances/financing-your-bachelor-study/talent-scholarship
Official Scholarship Website (Master’s Programme): http://www.thehagueuniversity.com/master-studies/financing-your-master-study/scholarships/our-world-citizen-talent-scholarship
Scholarships Deadline: 1 April 2014
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2014
We wish you the best with your application!!!