Our company, a Microsoft Authorized Education Partner, is looking to recruit in the following locations:
- Maintain knowledge on all new trends and recommend improvement in line with 21st Century Learning to assist students in teaching process.
- Design and update all instructional materials for IT programs on regular basis
- Manage all facilities and opportunities for students and provide appropriate coaching and guidance for students’ benefits.
- Support students with proper data and provide timely feedback depending for all progression in relation to homework and projects.
- Maintain and prepare update of all records to ensure excellent academic performance.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all retention policies of schools and develop strategies to enhance students’ attendance.
- Prepare complete curriculum for students and ensure fulfilment of all course objectives.
- Manage and ensure firm, fair and consistent class control.
- Supervise opening and closing of laboratory and provide information during training session in class room.
- Maintain and ensure consistent performance of all students and provide support though grading and assessment process.
- Assist all students and provide timely data and feedback to enhance academic progression.
- Attend training conferences, in-services and professional growth-oriented program in relation to IT programs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc./ B. ED in Computer Science, Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or any related discipline is an additional advantage.
- Candidates with MOS or/and MTA Certification or any other Microsoft or IT related international certification will be prioritized.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office application packages
- Knowledge of Corel draw and Adobe Photoshop.
- Teaching experience in a school environment is an added advantage.
- Candidate must also have practical and hands -on knowledge about hardware and software.
- Candidate must have the aptitude for teaching, must be able to exercise patience and have the ability to impart technical information in the simplest way.
- Candidate must have excellent trouble shooting, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and communication skills, be detail oriented and mechanically inclined.
- Candidate must be willing to design and update all instructional materials for IT programs on a regular basis.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conduct competitor analysis and marketing research to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Monitoring marketing performance
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals and reports.
- Preparing & delivering customer articulately and confidently
- Identifying & developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow up calls.
- Market and sell our products and services using traditional and digital methods.
- Generate sales leads, prospects and contacts for company using traditional and digital methods.
- Follow up leads, market & sell company products and services and close sales deals.
- Identify potential clients, partners and stakeholders, build long term relationships and maintain contacts with them.
- Carry out marketing & sales campaigns and presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Maintain an accurate client, partners and vendors databases.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to network and build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
Skills & Requirements
Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc./ B. ED in Computer related field and/or any Marketing related field
- Sales / Digital Marketing Certification a plus.
- Good understanding of ICT and key technology concepts and tools.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales skills
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Minimum of 1-year experience
How to Apply
Send your CV alongside a cover letter using the position as the subject to [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.