Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, OSCOTECH Post-UTME screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. The OSCOTECH Post-UTME cut-off mark and procedure for registration have all been released too.
All candidates who chose Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH), Esa-oke as their choice of institution and scored 100 and above in the last UTME that a Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise will be conducted from Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at the College ICT centre.
How To Apply For OSCOTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Session
All interested candidates are to access the screening form online on our website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng immediately. They are to purchase the post UTME screening scratch card with the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only from any of the underlisted banks :
1. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Main campus, Esaoke.
2. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Orinkinran street, Near MTN office, Osogbo road, Ilesa.
3. Olubasiri Microfinance Bank, Osogbo.
4. First Bank Nig. Plc. U. I. Branch, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Please note that candidates UTME registration number and Full names (as they are on JAMB slip) be correctly Provided at the point of registration.
Method of Application:
- Go to http://eportal.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng/2017_utme_screening/ Click on CONTINUE, Fresh Admission Student after the instruction page to open Login page after you have been through with instructions.
- Enter PIN Number and SERIAL Number of any kind of Admission Card you holds i.e POST UTME etc (eg PIN = 00011223344, SERIAL No: PUT1500000).
- Click on Login to continue to the ACCOUNT SETUP page.
- Fill all fields required on the account setup page and click CONTINUE to procced to the Admission Portal page that contains all our admission processing.
- For exisiting student, Click on CONTINUE, Exisiting Admission Student to procced to the Admission Portal page.
- To fill Admission Form, Click on “Form Filling” Image at the top of the screen, then fill all fields and submit your information by click on SUBMIT button.
- To print your form, click on “Form Reprint” on the menu bar.
What Is OSCOTECH Post-UTME Cut-off Mark?
Please be informed that OSCOTECH cut-off mark for admission is 100 for 2017/2018.