Osun State Poly Iree Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out
Osun State Polytechnic, OSPOLY Iree Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. Iree Poly Post UTME screening dates for 2020/2021 admission have also been released.
In light of this, the Iree Poly Post-UTME cut-off mark has therefore been announced by the school management. Prospective candidates that wish to apply for the screening are hereby informed.
Osun Poly Iree cut-off mark for admission is 120. Candidates who do not participate in the OSPOLY Iree Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Osun State Polytechnic’s 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
Who Is Qualified For Osun State Poly Tree Post-UTME Screening (Eligibility Criteria)?
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How To Apply For Osun State Polytechnic Iree Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall POST-UTME TEST DATE Aptitude test will hold between 19th – 23rd August, 2019.
Application Closing Date
Deadline: Not Specified.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:[email protected] or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2020/2021
How is sound the food technology department in iree polytechnic? And what’s the cut off mark?
Iree Poly has not announced the departmental cut off mark. So lets just go with the general cut off of 180. I cant say much about the standard as ive not attended the poly.Maybe youd get comments from readers
update me about iree hnd stuff