Osun State Polytechnic, OSPOLY Iree Post UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. Iree Poly Post UTME screening dates for 2019/2020 admission have also been released.
In light of this, the Iree Poly Post-UTME cut-off mark has therefore been announced by the school management. Prospective candidates that wish to apply for the screening are hereby informed.
Osun Poly Iree cut-off mark for admission is 120. Candidates who do not participate in the OSPOLY Iree Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Osun State Polytechnic’s 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
Who Is Qualified For Osun State Poly Tree Post-UTME Screening (Eligibility Criteria)?
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How To Apply For Osun State Polytechnic Tree Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall POST-UTME TEST DATE Aptitude test will hold between 19th – 23rd August, 2019.
OSPOLY IREE Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Time Table
19TH AUGUST 2019
Faculty of Information and Communication Technology
Office Technology and Managenent
20th AUGUST, 2019
Faculty of Management Studies
Faculty of Financial Studies
Banking and Finance
21st AUGUST, 2019
Faculty of Engineering
Computer Engineering Technology
Civil Engineering Technology
Machanical Engineering Technology
Agric Bio Engineering Technology
Welding and Fabrication Technology
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty of Science
Science laboratory Technology
Food Science and Technology
Faculty of Art and Industrial Design
Art and Design.
23rd AUGUST, 2019
Others (Late comers and left over)
Applicants are expected to come for the interview between 8AM AND 4PM, they are also to come with the copies of the following:
1. Post UTME Screening Slip print from the Institution’s website
2. JAMB Result
3. O’level Result
Application Closing Date
The closing date for OSPOLY Iree Post-UTME application is 15th August, 2019.
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:[email protected] or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.