Osun State Polytechnic, OSPOLY Iree Pre-ND admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out online. Qualified persons can now apply for the Iree Polytechnic Pre-National Diploma Programme.
The purpose of the Pre-National Diploma programme is to teach/coach the applicants to pass their O Level subjects at least at credit levels and ensure that they pass their UTME, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination to meet entry requirements for National Diploma programme in the above listed disciplines.
Available Osun State Polytechnic Iree Pre-ND Programmes – 2017/18
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted Osun State Polytechnic Pre National Diploma Programmes which would be available for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
(i) Science Laboratory Technology
(ii) Food Technology
(iv) Computer Science
(v) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
(vi) Computer Engineering Technology
(vii) Civil Engineering Technology
(viii) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(ix) Welding and Fabrication Technology
(x) Building Technology
(xi) Quantity Surveying
(xii) Architectural Technology
(xiii) Estate Management
(xiv) Urban and Regional Planning
(xv) Mass Communication
(xvi) Office Technology and Management
(xvii) Business Administration
(xviii) Banking and Finance
(xx) Arts and Design
(xxi) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
Important Information For Candidates Seeking Admission
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information especially with regards to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (HND only).
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE will be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Change of course after the payment of acceptance fee is not allowed.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address and Telephone number while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced in due course.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filling of forms.
How To Apply For Osun State Poly, Iree Pre-ND Admission – 2017/2018
Applicants for the Iree Poly Pre-ND admission should purchase online APPLICATION CARD at the sum of N10,000.00 only from OSPOLY Microfinance Bank Ltd: Iree, or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and 55B Isokun Round About, Ilesa; or UBA Plc Branches at Iree; Olohunkoro, Osogbo or OAU Campus Ile-Ife and proceed to www.ospolyiree.com to complete the APPLICATION FORM online.
Application Closing Date
Completed OSPOLY Pre-ND application form should be submitted online not later than 30 days from the date of this Publication. Also, completed online application including the confirmation pages should be downloaded and submitted together with photocopies of claimed credentials to the Admissions Office, Directorate of Academic Affairs, Osun State Polytechnic, Iree.
For detailed information on our existing programmes and admission requirements, please visit our site: www.ospolyiree.com
Our help lines are 08122088411, 08030862530, 07059397105, 08106934345; Email:[email protected]