Pan Atlantic University Post-UTME 2016/2017 application form is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Pan Atlantic University Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into undergraduate courses at Pan Atlantic University for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Undergraduate Courses offered at Pan-Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (4-years).
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (4-years).
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance (4-years).
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication (4-years).
Candidate Eligibility for Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME
Candidates who wish to apply for Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME 2016/2017 must be:
- Those who made Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME Application form.
- All other Candidates interested in studying at Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos who did not select Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos as their first choice.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 200 in the 2016/2017 UTME Examination.
Candidates applying for Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME 2016/2017 should also have:
- Current JAMB result
- O’ Level result
- Register for the Post UTME test at sims.pau.edu.ng
- Score a minimum of JAMB approved cut off mark for the year 2016.
- The required UTME subjects which are English language, Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.
Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME Screening Dates
The Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME will hold in two cities in Nigeria namely Lagos and Abuja.
Lagos: May 21st, June 18th, July 16th, August 20th and September 17th 2016.
Abuja: 13th August 2016.
How to Apply for Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME 2016/17
Application form can be obtained at sims.pau.edu.ng
N2,000.00 is to be paid as application fee after filling application form online.
- Candidates will be invited for Post evaluation.
- On completion of the evaluation, an admission decision will be made and, if positive, an offer letter will be sent within two weeks.
- An indication of the acceptance of the offer should be made by paying a deposit within two weeks. A pre arrival guide will be sent to the successful candidates.
- For hostel details, visit www.pau.edu.ng click on University life
- Accepted candidates are expected to arrive on campus at least a day before classes start.
We wish all candidates success in their Post-UTME Exam!