Here is how to pay for JAMB Direct Entry form (ePins) via Interswitch for 2017/2018 admission exercise. The oint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has licensed Interswitch Limited to provide ePINs for this year’s Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
The 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry prospective candidates should note that ePINs are now available at N5, 500 each and can be purchased on www.jamb.org.ng. Also available on the following Interswitch channels:
• Quickteller website- www.quickteller.com
• Quickteller Mobile App,
• Quickteller Paypoint Agent Locations
• Quickteller USSD code (*322#)
• Quickteller-enabled ATM
How To Pay For 2017 JAMB Direct Entry ePINs on Interswitch Platform
Candidates can get ePINs by simply following these steps:
Step 2: To make payment, Select Sales of Form & DIRECT ENTRY, then choose “Interswitch payment” under Payment Options;
• Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
• Click ‘QuickTeller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller.com, Quickteller App, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location listed on the Jamb website, Quickteller-enabled ATMs, or by simply dialing *322*1*04281110*Amount# to get the ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail).
Step 3: Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics,
and pick up your booklets.
Note: To pay on ATM, follow these steps…
• Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
• Select “Pay Bills’
• Select “Others”
• Enter 04306901 as Payment Code
• Enter Transaction ID
• Enter Mobile Number and Amount Your PIN will be sent to your email.
ALSO SEE: More details about 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration here.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.