Here is how to pay for JAMB Direct Entry form (ePins) via Interswitch for 2017/2018 admission exercise. The oint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has licensed Interswitch Limited to provide ePINs for this year’s Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
The 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry prospective candidates should note that ePINs are now available at N5, 500 each and can be purchased on www.jamb.org.ng. Also available on the following Interswitch channels:
• Quickteller website- www.quickteller.com
• Quickteller Mobile App,
• Quickteller Paypoint Agent Locations
• Quickteller USSD code (*322#)
• Quickteller-enabled ATM
How To Pay For 2017 JAMB Direct Entry ePINs on Interswitch Platform
Candidates can get ePINs by simply following these steps:
Step 2: To make payment, Select Sales of Form & DIRECT ENTRY, then choose “Interswitch payment” under Payment Options;
• Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
• Click ‘QuickTeller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller.com, Quickteller App, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location listed on the Jamb website, Quickteller-enabled ATMs, or by simply dialing *322*1*04281110*Amount# to get the ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail).
Step 3: Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics,
and pick up your booklets.
Note: To pay on ATM, follow these steps…
• Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
• Select “Pay Bills’
• Select “Others”
• Enter 04306901 as Payment Code
• Enter Transaction ID
• Enter Mobile Number and Amount Your PIN will be sent to your email.
ALSO SEE: More details about 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration here.