Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the Largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 175 years globally and 20 years in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for:
Job Title: Plant Engineering Internship
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Manufacturing
- Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
- We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
- If Successful, you will work at the P&G Manufacturing Plant in Ibadan to fulfil your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. The role is on a full-time basis and all tools needed to build your capability will be provided to you
- At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team, as a Process Engineer in our production line. The role combines innovative leadership with people management and technical development in an advanced lean engineering environment.
- You will be developing, configuring and optimizing processes from inception through to start up and validation. Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data. You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- You will lead and develop any organization you are working with to deliver organization capability and technical mastery, to automate systems, identify technical issues and provide lasting solution to deliver excellent business result.
- This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry-leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2020 or 2021
- Top Talent: BSc Chemical Engineering/Electrical Electronic engineering/Industrial and processing Engineering.
- Candidate applying must have completed coursed in the above field and ready to complete National Youth Service Corps Program in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Proficiency in MS office use 4. Demonstration of P&G Peak performance factors
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost-saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
- Technical mastery – an ability to master the principles of the electrical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should follow these steps to apply online:
1.) Click here to navigate to the search page
2.) Choose Nigeria from the drop menu under Job Seeker
3.) Click Search button and wait for the page to open OR enter IME00000720 at the Job Number Box
4.) Scroll towards the bottom of the page to view jobs opening
As you can see, no closing date is specified but it’s better you do it now if you are really interested in this opening.