Plateau State University, PLASU remedial admission list for 2020/2021 is out. These are PLASU admission list for the session.
In other words, the PLASU lists of admitted candidates for the remedial programme have been released for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Plateau State University (PLASU) remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
PLASU remedial admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check PLASU Remedial Admission List
Applicants are to follow the link below to access their admission status:
Candidates whose names appear on the list are required to accept their admission and subsequently register after payment of stipulated fees.
Registration commences from Wednesday, 10th November 2021 to Friday, 19th November 2021. Lectures will commence on Monday, 22nd November 2021.
Please find below, the registration procedure for successful Candidates:
1. On arrival, candidates should report to the Remedial Sciences Registration Officer at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry to collect their admission letter.
2. Pay acceptance fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only through any of the following channels:
|HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT
|Remita Collection Platform
|1 Visit Plateau State Internal Revenue Service to obtain a Tax Identification Number (TIN) (For those who do not have a TIN number)
2 Access the e-collection platform via www.remita.net
3 Go to “Pay State Government and Agencies” and
4 Select “Plateau State Government”
5 Enter the MDA (i.e. Plateau State University, Bokkos) to pay
6 Under the name of service/purpose, select Acceptance Fee
7 Enter your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and complete the remaining required fields
8 Submit to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)Click on any of the preferred payment options of card, internet or mobile banking, or visit any Bank branch with your RRR to make payment over the counter.
3. Go to Bursary Department with evidence of payment of acceptance fee, for verification and confirmation.
4. Go back to the Remedial Science Registration Officer at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry for screening and clearance, then proceed to pay school fees of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) using the same channel outlined in 2 above.
5. After payment of school fees and confirmation by the Bursary, the student should report to the Remedial Science Department for documentation and commencement of lectures.
Lectures will commence on Monday, 22nd November 2021.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to PLASU remedial programme admission list.