The Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time (DPP) HND admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out and available at dpp.polyibadan.edu.ng. Members of the public who are interested in the Poly Ibadan Daily Part-time Higher National Diploma Programme are hereby informed.
The Ibadan Poly DPP is a programme that leads to the award of Higher National Diploma (ND) in various courses in the Faculties of The Polytechnic Ibadan listed later in this post. Note that the Ibadan Poly Full-time HND Admission Form for 2017/2018 is also out.
Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time HND Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma and satisfy the general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings. Such candidate must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
- Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
Polytechnic Ibadan DPP HND Programmes Available
Candidates who want to apply for the IBADANPOLY Daily Part Courses/Programmes can choose from those available and listed below:
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Local Government and Development Studies
- Purchasing and Supply
- Office Technology and Management
- Computer Science
You can see more information on the courses on offer for IbadanPoly DPP here.
How To Apply For Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time HND Admission – 2017/2018
- Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
- Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Application Closing Date – 2017
All completed Ibadan Poly DPP Application Forms must be submitted before submission deadline. Submission closes on 4th August, 2017.
N.B: Applicants are to know that the programme will be run on Daily Part-Time basis and would on completion of the programme, the students will be exempted from the Youth Service programme. They will however be issued Exemption Certificate. All admitted candidates will sign an undertaking to that effect.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.