The Polytechnic Ibadan, POLYIBADAN, has released the academic calendar for the second (2nd) semester of the 2017/2018 academic session. All students of the institution are hereby notified.
All students of the polytechnic are hereby notified that the academic activities for the 2017/2018 second (2nd) semester begins on Friday, 29th June, 2018. All students are expected to return to school for the beginning of the second semester. See full calendar below.
POLYIBADAN Academic Calendar- 2017/18 2nd Semester
Please be informed, students and lecturers of The Polytechnic Ibadan, that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the second semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
- End of First Semester 2017/2018 Academic Session – Friday, 23rd June, 2018
- Resumption Date for all Students 2017/2018 – Friday, 29th June, 2018
- Registration For All Students (1 week) – Friday 29th June, 2018 – Friday 6th July, 2018
- Late Registration with Penalty for all Students (3 days) – Friday 6th July, 2018 – Tuesday 10th July, 2018
- Second Semester Lectures (13 weeks) – Friday 29th June, 2018 – Friday 28th September, 2018
- Second Semester Examination (4 weeks) – Friday 5th October, 2018 – Friday 26th October, 2018
- Marking and Grading of Result For the Second Semester Examination 2017/2018 (2 weeks) – Monday 29th October, 2018 – Friday 16th, November 2018
- BOS Meeting for consideration of Result For the Second Semester Examination 2017/2018 Academic Session (3days) – Tues., 20th November – Thurs., 22nd November, 2018
- End of 2017/2018 Academic Session – Friday 23rd November, 2018
Best of luck and happy resumption to all students of The Polytechnic Ibadan.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.