PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Graduate Academy Programme 2013 application is currently on. Interested and equally qualified candidates can now apply for this programme. Continue reading for more details.
Reference Number: 125-NIG00023
PwC – The Company
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide IFRS technical accounting and business advice to a variety of clients
- Perform IFRS compliance review of financial statements
- Prepare high quality reports and client deliverables
Requirements for the 2013 PricewaterhouseCooper Graduate Academy Programme
- ICAN/ACCA or its equivalent (qualified/part qualified)
- A good degree from a reputable university with not less than a second class upper or a second class lower with 6 distinctions at ‘O’ level.
- You may be considered for full time employment on successful completion of the programme and exceling at the technical assessment which will be administered at the end of the programme.
- 1-3 years accounting/audit experience
- Diploma in IFRS will be an added advantage
- Training Period: Saturday Programme (October – November 2013)
- Time: 9.00a.m. – 4.00p.m. or 11.00a.m. – 5.00p.m. (environmental Saturdays only)
- No payment required from Students
- Students will be exposed to PwC’s IFRS methodology
- Graduates of the Academy will be issued certificate of participation
Application Closing Date
All applications for the PwC Graduate Academy Programme should be submitted not later than 8th September, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply Online
We wish you all the best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.