You need to print NYSC call-up letter (Batch B 2023, Stream One) online before going to the camp. This article will show you how to go about printing the call-up letters for Batch ‘B’ for prospective “Corpers”. It is now available online. You can do this by yourself on the NYSC portal online if you follow the steps below.
Firstly, all prospective NYSC members whose schools are mobilizing for the NYSC Batch B, Stream 1, orientation programme are hereby notified.
Furthermore, such person can now go online to the NYSC portal to print their call-up letters. The following are the steps to follow in order to print their call-up letter.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters.
Prospective Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to collect their Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters
- Go to the NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Select the Login here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ResumePayment.aspx)
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on the ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letter.
NB: We encourage all 2021 Batch ‘B’ PCMs as a matter of priority to get immunization against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp.
We do not allow PCMs to come into the camp with vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps according to the direction in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall face prosecution in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall face prosecution in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
i. Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
Foreign graduates should verify original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents, including an International passport.
ii. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English get translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
iii. Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
In conclusion, that is all the information you need to print the NYSC call-up letter that you will take to the camp.
We wish you the very best!!!