The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the under-mentioned Certificate Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
PTI Available Certificate Programmes
The following Certificate programmes are available
- General Welding Certificate
- Commercial Diving Certificate (classes I and II)
How to Apply for Admission into PTI Certificate Programmes
Candidates applying for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) for each PTI admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Prospective candidates should apply directly to Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Go to http://portal.pti.edu.ng/ApplicantsSignOn.aspx.
- Fill in the On-line “Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N10, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR GENERAL WELDING CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME: The entrance examination for General Welding Certificate programme will hold on 8th August, 2020 at Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta
COMMERCIAL DIVING CERTIFICATE INTERVIEW will hold from 14th August, 2020, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State.
CLOSING DATE: Online application for General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes closes on 30th June, 2020.
LATE APPLICATION: Late on-line sales of General Welding and Commercial Diving admission forms commences 1st July, 2020 and ends on 17th July, 2020 at the cost of twelve thousand naira (N12, 000) per form.
For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08080816644.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: [email protected] or call: 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.