PTI Effurun Post-UTME Screening Form, 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Petroleum Training Institute, PTI Effurun Post-UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now out on sale. The POST UTME form is available and obtainable online. See the eligibility, requirements and how to apply for the screening form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- This is to inform all candidates who applied for PTI National Diploma programmes, that the Post UTME screening exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold virtually via CBT as follows:
- Date: Tuesday, 16th and Wednesday, 17th November, 2021
Time: 00.10hrs, Tuesday, 16th to 23.50hrs, Wednesday, 17th November 2021
Please take note that a double-take of the screening test is highly prohibited
- Date: Tuesday, 16th and Wednesday, 17th November, 2021
- Candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done on-line. Candidates are also advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that misses the exercise.
- Candidates should also note that taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test.
- The application portal will be closed on the 11th of November, 2021 and any applications after the deadline would not be scheduled for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are advised to always check the PTI website regularly for any update before the scheduled date of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are strictly advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not be around the PTI premises as the examinations have been scheduled to hold on-line.
- The link to login for the examination and your login credentials would be sent directly to your registered email address before the exams.
- Further details about the on-line screening test can be obtained by calling the admissions office on: 08127667021 or email: [email protected]
- Do not click the Start button until you’re ready to start and complete the assessment.
- Set aside a time in a quiet location where you can focus.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- For your web browser, use the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Note: The timer for this assessment will not stop or pause if you logout or disconnect during the test period.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
- All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
PTI ND Courses
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form
Online application will start from 22nd September 2021 to end 11th November 2021.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out,JAMB result and O’level result.
All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
PTI Post UTME Screening will take place on Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th November 2021.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
- Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] stating your RRR code.
For technical support, send an e-mail: [email protected] or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: [email protected] or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
We wish you all the very best with your application!