PWC Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2018/2019
PricewaterhouseCoopers, PWC, Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme for the year 2018/2019 application is now available.All members of the general public are hereby informed of the opportunity opened at PWC.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
PWC Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2018
Applications into the PWC Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2018 are invited for:
Title: Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme
Reference Number: 125-NIG00177
Job type: Intern
Duration: One Year [successful candidates who perform well during the one-year program will be offered Associate 2 level role]
- Minimum of HND Upper Credit or B.Sc Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Completion of NYSC program
- Must not be older than 28 years of age at the time of application
- IT skills, MBA or Professional qualifications of ICAN, CITN or ACCA is an advantage
- Successful candidates must be available to resume work by August 2018
Application Closing Date
All applications for the PWC Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2018 should be submitted not later than Thursday, 3rd June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Good luck from NGScholars!!!