PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria graduate recruitment for 2016 has commenced. Applications are hereby invited from interested and equally qualified candidates to apply for the 2016 PwC graduate recruitment. Follow the steps outlined in this post to apply online.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Details of PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2016
Job Title: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2016
Reference Number: 125-NIG00100
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities of Nigeria Graduate at PwC
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 – 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
Requirements for Job Position
All persons applying for the 2016 PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria graduate recruitment must possess the following qualities/qualifications;
- Fresh Graduate
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours
- This position is for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services
Application Closing Date
All applications for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) 2016 Nigeria graduate recruitment must be submitted not later than 5th February, 2016.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who are interested in applying for the 2015 PwC recruitment of graduates should click here to apply online.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.