Talent Bureau is recruiting ‘Recruitment Interns’ and is currently receiving applications in lieu of the notice. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to read the guidelines below to proceed:
Recruitment Intern At Talent Bureau
Position – Recruitment Intern
- • Assist human resource department in maintaining workflow in the organization as well as involvement in implementing new training policies.
• Assist in developing HR policy and procedure manual for organization.
• Identify and participate in career fairs.
• Assist in running reports and creating presentations with the data.
- • An understanding of recruitment (experience in recruitment or related field preferred)
• Pursuing a degree in Business, Human resource management, Ind relations personnel and any other related field.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Great communication skills.
• Computer skills.
• A positive, flexible attitude.
How to Apply
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
or send directly to [email protected]
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for come up.